Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You Make My Night


My night is so boring without you on here
When I talk to you I feel you so close to me
The night is a drag without talking to you
My heart being fast a beat cause I’m wanting you
I knew I loved you from the very first night
You were special in every way
I couldn’t explain how it made me feel
I gave you my heart, my mind, my soul, and my will
I long to be with you night and day
I never dreamed it would be this way
I sit here for minutes waiting for you
I know it’s all worth it
When I get to talk to u
You must think I’m crazy
Cause I think I am
My love, I can’t help it
I miss you every day
You have hooked my heart
My mind, my body, and my soul
You have me completely
Under your control
I need you and want you forever more
I have never wanted anyone so much before
I want to make love to you so much
You fulfill all my dreams and my desires
You truly set my heart on fire
My love for you burns stronger each day
Like an everlasting fire that will never die away
Joshua "Vampbat" Womick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home